COMPETITION FOR YOUNG DESIGNERS ON FASHION CLOTHES
Category “Art Sketch” – creation of artistic sketches of a collection of 5-7 men’s or women’s outfits, accompanied by the relevant accessories with an original interpretation of the theme “Past in the Future”
Application deadline: March 20, 2023
The competition is organized within the CREATIVE HUB project. The project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and by the national funds of the countries participating in the Interreg V-A Cooperation Program “Greece-Bulgaria 2014-2020”.
The contest is organized by the Association SAVREMIE in cooperation with the Branch Organization for Textiles and Clothing.
- CONTEST OBJECTIVES
- To provide students with an opportunity for creative expression of acquired knowledge, skills, and competences in the professions they are learning.
- To motivate participants to achieve higher results and improve practical skills in a real work environment.
- To stimulate the realization of contacts and partnerships between the participants and business representatives and experts from the Textile and clothing sector for the promotion and validation of creative practices in the implementation of creative and fashion activities.
- To stimulate companies to provide real support in popularizing students’ opportunities for realization in specific enterprises, dual training, etc. forms of cooperation.
- To motivate the participants in the implementation of activities for the manifestation of professional and personal qualities: communication, creativity, professional ethics, etc.
- Full dissemination of project objectives, activities, and results
- Support for the sustainability of project results.