COMPETITION FOR YOUNG DESIGNERS ON FASHION CLOTHES
Category “Art Sketch” – creation of artistic sketches of a collection of 5-7 men’s or women’s outfits, accompanied by the relevant accessories with an original interpretation of the theme “Past in the Future”.
Application deadline: March 20, 2023
- To provide students with an opportunity for creative expression of acquired knowledge, skills, and competences in the professions they are learning.
- To motivate participants to achieve higher results and improve practical skills in a real work environment.
- To stimulate the realization of contacts and partnerships between the participants and business representatives and experts from the Textile and clothing sector for the promotion and validation of creative practices in the implementation of creative and fashion activities.
- To stimulate companies to provide real support in popularizing students’ opportunities for realization in specific enterprises, dual training, etc. forms of cooperation.
- To motivate the participants in the implementation of activities for the manifestation of professional and personal qualities: communication, creativity, professional ethics, etc.
- Full dissemination of project objectives, activities, and results
- Support for the sustainability of project results.
The contest is organized by the Association SAVREMIE in cooperation with the Branch Organization for Textiles and Clothing.
ELIGIBLE PARTICiPANTS IN THE CONTEST
- Students, undergraduates, and graduates from fashion programs related to designing, modelling and making clothing.
- Young designers and professionals who work for their own or another company.
The participants must be and/or operate on the Bulgarian side of the border of the cross-border region Greece-Bulgaria / the districts of Haskovo, Smolyan, Kardjali and Blagoevgrad/.
You can learn more in our letter information
Contest for Designers - Call for participation in BG
Registration Form BG
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EVENT FOR AWARDING THE FINALISTS FROM THE FIRST STAGE OF THE COMPETITION FOR YOUNG FASHION DESIGNERS
The Participants competed in the Category: “Artistic Sketch” – making an artistic sketch of a collection of 5-7 men’s or women’s outfits, accompanied by the corresponding accessories, with an original interpretation of the “Past in the Future” theme.
A 5-member jury of specialists and experts in the field of design, modeling, and clothing production evaluated the works of the young designers.
Date of performance: 31-03-2023
Venue: Sandanski, Interhotel Sandanski, Conference Hall
FINALS OF THE BULGARIAN COMPETITION FOR YOUNG FASHION DESIGNERS
On June 6, 2023, the final stage of the competition for young fashion designers within the CREATIVE HUB project took place.
The designers – finalists from the first stage of the competition, which took place on March 31, 2023, presented their outfits within the fashion show on June 06, 2023.
A 6-member jury of specialists and experts in the field of design, modelling and clothing production evaluated the works of the young designers.
COMPOSITION OF THE JURY:
- Mariа Onteva – Chairperson of the Jury / Lecturer in the Southwest University “Neofit Rilski” – FASHION SPECIALTY
- Tatqna Hristova-Popvska / Lecturer in the Southwest University “Neofit Rilski” – FASHION SPECIALTY
- Elena Katrandzhieva – Manager of TPK NOV SVYAT – Blagoevgrad / Production of fashion women’s clothing
- Desislava Grigorova – Manager of company FERONI / Producer of youth clothing
- Miroslav Farkov – Manager of MP FASHION LTD / Producer of fashion clothing
- Ms. Nevena Stoyanova – Business Development Manager in company PIROS LTD. /
Producer of fashion clothing
THE DESIGNERS WHO PARTICIPATED WITH THEIR OUTFITS IN THE FASHION SHOW:
1.ВЕРГИНИЯ НИКЛЕВА – VERGINIA NIKLEVA
2.РАДОСТИНА ИЛИЕВА – RADOSTINA ILIEVA
3.ЕКИП АРТ ЕНД КУУЛ – TEAM ART & COOL
– ДИМИТРИНА НИКОЛОВА – DIMITRINA NIKOLOVA
– ВЯРА МАРИНОВА – VYARA MARINOVA
– ИРИНА ВАКЛИНОВА – IRINA VAKLINOVA
- МИЛЕНА НГУЕН – MILENA NGUEN
- ЙОРДАНКА АНГЕЛОВА – JORDANKA ANGELOVA
- ТЕТЯНА КОНТОРЩИКОВА – TETYANA KONTORSHTIKOVA
- АСЯ СТОИМЕНОВА – ASYA STOIMENOVA
- СОФИЯ ДОНЕВА – SOFIA DONEVA
- ЙОРДАНКА ТОДОРОВА – YORDANKA TODOROVA
- ТЕОДОРА ТОДОРОВА – TEODORA TODOROVA
MOST of the designers are students and graduated designers from Southwestern University “Neofit Rilski” – Blagoevgrad.
The youngest designer was Teodora Todorova, 17 years old. She is student at the vocational high school in Gotse Delchev.
First place – MILENA NGUEN
Second place – TETYANA KONTORSHTIKOVA
Third place – ASYA STOIMENOVA
Teodora Todorova (the youngest designer) received an incentive award.
The prize for the winner ranked first is free of charge participation in the international exhibition for textiles and fashion TexTaylor Expo 2023, which will be held on October 05-07, 2023, in the city of Plovdiv – www.textailorexpo.com. The participation of the winner includes participation in all the exhibition events, meetings with companies, investors, presentations of designers etc.
Watch a live recording of the entire event here: https://www.youtube.com/live/KXzEr_K7ODs?feature=share
The event was organized within the CREATIVE HUB project.
The project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and by the national funds of the countries participating in the Interreg V-A Cooperation Program “Greece-Bulgaria 2014-2020”.
2800 Sandanski, Bulgaria
Mob.: 0899 806477; 0876 882050,
Branch Association for Textile and Clothing
Tel: 0885 965 606