HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EVENT FOR AWARDING THE FINALISTS FROM THE FIRST STAGE OF THE COMPETITION FOR YOUNG FASHION DESIGNERS
The Participants competed in the Category: “Artistic Sketch” – making an artistic sketch of a collection of 5-7 men’s or women’s outfits, accompanied by the corresponding accessories, with an original interpretation of the “Past in the Future” theme.
A 5-member jury of specialists and experts in the field of design, modelling and clothing production evaluated the works of the young designers.
Date of performance: 31-03-2023 Venue: Sandanski, Interhotel Sandanski, Conference Hall Sandanski
COMPOSITION OF THE JURY:
- Ms. Mariа Onteva – Chairperson of the Jury / Lecturer in the Southwest University “Neofit Rilski” – FASHION SPECIALTY
- Tatqna Hristova-Popvska / Lecturer in the Southwest University “Neofit Rilski” – FASHION SPECIALTY
- Ms. Elena Katrandzhieva – Manager of TPK NOV SVYAT – Blagoevgrad / Production of fashion women’s clothing
- Ms. Desislava Grigorova – Manager of company FERONI / Producer of youth clothing
- Miroslav Farkov – Manager of MP FASHION LTD / Producer of fashion clothing
During the event, the works of the participants were presented, and the awarded best applications were announced.
- ВЕРГИНИЯ НИКЛЕВА – VERGINIA NIKLEVA
- РАДОСТИНА ИЛИЕВА – RADOSTINA ILIEVA
- ЕКИП АРТ ЕНД КУУЛ – TEAMART& COOL
– ДИМИТРИНА НИКОЛОВА – DIMITRINA NIKOLOVA
– ВЯРА МАРИНОВА – VYARA MARINOVA
– ИРИНА ВАКЛИНОВА – IRINA VAKLINOVA
- МИЛЕНА НГУЕН – MILENA NGUEN
- ЙОРДАНКА АНГЕЛОВА – JORDANKA ANGELOVA
- ТЕТЯНА КОНТОРЩИКОВА – TETYANA KONTORSHTIKOVA
- АСЯ СТОИМЕНОВА – ASYA STOIMENOVA
- СОФИЯ ДОНЕВА – SOFIA DONEVA
- ЙОРДАНКА ТОДОРОВА – YORDANKA TODOROVA
- ТЕОДОРА ТОДОРОВА – TEODORA TODOROVA
- НАТАЛИЯ ДИМИТРОВА – NATALIA DIMITROVA
- Certificates for the designated finalists
- The finalists will participate in a 3-day group training in the Creative Centre for Fashion and Design in the city of Thessaloniki, created within the framework of the project. They will lean on how to work with the specialized innovative software for creating fashion designer clothes based on the newest world fashion trends.
SPECIAL AWARD FOR THREE OF THE FINALISTS has been provided by the company MP FASHION EOOD with Manager Miroslav Farkov. Farkov is a member of the jury and has chosen these three finalists in whom he saw special talents. The award consists of training in his company – to work with special software for designing clothing.
This special award goes to:
- Tetyana Kontorshtikova
- Asy Stoimenova
- Sofia Doneva
Most of the finalists are students and graduated designers from Southwestern University “Neofit Rilski” – Blagoevgrad.Students from the vocational high school in the town of Gotse Delchev also took part. One participant from them is a finalist and one participant has an incentive prize.
In the event took part more than 50 participants – professionals in the clothing and design sector, young designers, representatives of branch organizations, etc.
The event ended with a special cocktail with all the participants.The event is organized within the CREATIVE HUB project. The project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and by the national funds of the countries participating in the Interreg V-A Cooperation Program “Greece-Bulgaria 2014-2020”.