OPEN EVENT OF THE CREATIVE HUB PROJECT
The Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Lead Beneficiary of the co-funded CREATIVE HUB Project, hosted the Project’s Open Event on Wednesday, June 8th, 2022, at 12:30-14:30.
The overall objective of the Project, which is co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and by national funds of the countries participating in the Cooperation Programme Interreg V-A “Greece-Bulgaria 2014-2020, is the establishment of the CREATIVE HUB that will operate as a support mechanism for SMEs of the fashion sector and young designers from Greece and Bulgaria.
The event took place in the Mediterranean Palace Hotel in Thessaloniki, with the participation of representatives of the Project’s Beneficiaries and other Institutions of the Region of Central Macedonia, as well as entrepreneurs of the fashion sector and young designers from Greece and Bulgaria.The first Vice President of the Thessaloniki Chamber and Commerce opened the Event. The greeting was followed by presentations on the topics below:
- Role of the clothing industry in the Research and Innovation Strategy for Smart Specialisation (RIS3) of the Region of Central Macedonia and actions to support the industry
Maria Goulaptsi, Head of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Department of the Region of Central Macedonia
- Current situation and prospects of the textile / clothing sector in Greece
Theophilos Aslanidis, General Director of the Hellenic Fashion Industry Association (SEPEE)
- Current situation and prospects of the textile / clothing sector in Bulgaria
Jordan Belovodski, CEO of the National Association of Textile Apparel
- Financing instruments for the enterprises of the textile / clothing sector
Athanasios Kakoudis, Director of the Center for Business & Cultural Development (KEPA-ANEM)
- Presentation of the objective and the activities of the CREATIVE HUB Project
Antonios Boumpoulas, Head of the Studies & Research Department of the Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce & Industry (TCCI)
- Presentation of the Project’s activities regarding the provision of Consulting Services to entrepreneurs and business executives of the textile / clothing sector
Athanasia Soultana, executive of the Project’s Beneficiary “Gnosi Anaptixiaki NGO”
Mrs. Stavroula Angelidou, executive of the Studies and Research Department of the TCCI coordinated the event.
For more information, please contact the Department of Studies and Research of the TCCI: Tel: +30 2310 370180-182, email: email@example.com