"Means to enhance the extroversion of small and medium-sized enterprises"
The Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce & Industry cordially invites you to the networking workshop: “Means to enhance the extroversion of small and medium-sized enterprises”,
organized in the framework of the EU co-funded project CREATIVE HUB, on Wednesday, December 7th from 16:00 to 18:00 at the Mediterranean Palace Hotel (Nafsika Hall), Salaminos 3 & Karatasou, Thessaloniki.
The Creative Hub Project aims at the development of a fashion center for businesses of the fashion sector and young designers from Greece and Bulgaria.
- 16:00-16:10 Welcome / Coffee
- 16:10-16:15 Greeting
Emmanouil Vlachogiannis, First Vice President of the Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- 16:15-17:15 “The main steps for the development of the export activity of small and medium-sized enterprises”
Georgios Papastergiopoulos, Director of New Exporters of the Hellenic Investment and Foreign Trade Agency (Enterprise Greece)
- 17:15-17:35 “Export credit insurance and exporters financing programs”
Lydia Mouratidou, Underwriting Export Credit & Credit Insurance Dpt. of the Export Credit Greece SA
- 17:35-17:50 “Case study: The successful path of VAMP SA towards extroversion”
Valentini Tsamadou, Production Manager of the Greek company VAMP SA
- 17:50-18:00 “Presentation of the fashion center created in the framework of the CREATIVE HUB project”
Theofilos Aslanidis, General Manager of the Hellenic Fashion Industry Association (SEPEE)
The event will be followed by a light networking meal.
To register click here
The event will be live streamed on the CREATIVE HUB channel on Youtube
For more information, please contact the Department of Studies and Research of the TCCI
Tel: +30 2310 370180-182, email: email@example.com